INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of the modification of the “Ley de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Sociedad de la Información” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all websites that use dispensable cookies, before the user browses them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors and to provide a proper functioning of the site.
The use of these devices allows the web server to remember some data concerning the user, such as his preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products he is most interested in, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATION AND EXEMPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user’s informed consent are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of technical cookies and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
There are five main groups of cookies:
– Analytical cookies: these collect information on the use of the website.
– Social Cookies: these are those necessary for external social networks.
– Affiliate cookies: these enable tracking of visits from other websites with which the website has an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
– Advertising and behavioural cookies: these collect information about the user’s preferences and personal choices (retargeting).
– Technical and functional cookies: these are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
This site only uses technical cookies and does not use third party cookies